December Classes at BeadJoux Beads Braselton GEORGIA
*Peacock Pendant – DEC 4
– The peacock pendant will be retired at the end of 2015 so this is your last chance to take it!
– I think there are still a few spaces left in this class.
– Knowledge of basic bead embroidery required. Soutache not required, but we’re going to do a lot of it!
*Beaded Collarpiece/Necklace – DEC 5 & 6
with THE ROCK STAR of Beading, Sherry Serafini
– Knowledge of basic bead embroidery required.
– This class is nearly full, so don’t delay your registration.
– Made for Beadjoux Beads, this is the only time Sherry and I will be teaching it so, run (don’t walk) to the store. But don’t run with scissors, ok?
– Also, its Thanksgiving when I wrote this and I had to test out the Amaretto. You’ll be glad to know that its just fine.
– There are good hotels nearby so call the store (706-658-0007) to register and to get a list of accommodations if you’ll be traveling.
-Trunk Show Dec 4-6! You’ll just have to stop by the store to see everything. I think I’ll probably be a pig and snag ALL of their extra tables.