As a reminder, late in january, I signed up for the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party.
You can read more about it here http://goodrivergallery.blogspot.com/2013/01/bead-soup-blog-party-sign-ups.html.
My Bead Soup Blog Party Swap Buddy is Darlene Fortier! Darlene owns Darlicious Rejuvenations and in her own words she “creates one-of-a-kind recycled and salvaged jewelry with a hint of bike.”
Here’s what she sent to me. I’m not going to use the antique steel cut seed beads. Why not? Well, I collect antique seed beads, so they are just going into my own super secret dragon stash. I haven’t decided what to do with the vintage glass vintage triangles, but the rest have been combined with some Toho 8/0 metallics. Here’s what I have so far – its a bracelet!
I plan on adding… what else? Fringe! I’ve tried making some bellflowers using my new Carlo Dona press, but they just too big and took over that focal bead by George O’Grady. So… stop by on the reveal day (March 30) to see what I’ve done!
- My Bead Soup Came in the Mail from Darlene! (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)
- Bead Soup Blog Party – Shop Hop for my swap partner (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)
- I’ve signed up for the Bead Soup Blog Party… have you? (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)
- Darlene got the bead soup…! (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)
- Bead Soup Blog Party Sign Ups (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)
- The list of Participants for the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)
- Bead Soup Blog Party #7 (giraffecanhas.wordpress.com)
- Sharing Bead Soup (clubcreativestudio.wordpress.com)