I’m not sure if an online magazine is technically printed or published, but Diane Woodall was kind enough to place my article in her newest issue of the Soda Lime Times!
First, a little about the magazine, as described on her website.
|A magazine filled with informative, entertaining and educational content by well known beadmakers worldwide.|
|A source of inspiration and knowledge for those that use lampwork beads to make jewelry; and, a feast for the eyes for those that admire the art of glass bead making.|
|Multiple Step-by-Step Tutorials, included in each issue, that range in difficulty from beginner to intermediate skill levels, and beyond; with techniques, materials and protocols covered in detail.|
Its a wonderful source of information, eye candy and tutorials. You can subscribe to it here for $4.99 per month: http://www.sodalimetimes.com/
This particular issue is all about SPECIAL FINISHES. It has tips, eye candy and four tutorials in it
- Copper Electroforming On Glass Beads By Kate Fowle Meleney
- Coldworking 101 By Libby Leuchtman
- Sandblasted and Oil Painted Beads By Me!
- Moss Rocks – Using Baking Soda on Beads By Mary Lockwood
The photos are of oil painted, sandblasted and electroformed beads!
- Free lampworking tutorial – Pulling Cane from Recycled Glass – Upcycled Glass Beads (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)