There are a few patterns that will be available at the booth only, but not on my Etsy site. The first is the Toho Triangle (Garden Trellis) bracelet pictured above for anyone who could catch the class at Gahanna Bead Studio and won’t be able to make the class at Crystal Bead Bazaar in Pittsburgh. Also available will be a lovely bracelet made with Twins and Rivolis, which I’ll also be teaching at Crystal in July. I’ll have my Sunrise in New Mexico necklace in tutorial form, featured in a few of my recent newsletters. And lastly, there will be a new “surprise” piece. You’ll see it at the show – ask about it!
Just a few classes coming up this month, and then I’m off and running getting ready for Bead & Button!
Gahanna Bead Studio classes for May & June:
- Etsy Success & Photography – May 26
- Crocheted & Embellished Necklace – June 16
- You can see photos and register online at http://www.gahannabeadstudio.com/
- Bead Clubs! (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)
- New Tribal Bead Shapes from Good River Gallery (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)