Enjoying the crazy weather?
My thanks to Carol and the staff at Dancing Beads in Medford Oregon. Also, my thanks to all the wonderful students I met.
April starts out with a booth at the local Science Fiction convention – Marcon. I’ve added my work in to the art show for years now, but this year I’ll have a few pieces where they always are in the show and also a full booth of steampunk creations in the dealer’s room. If you can’t make it to the show, there’s also a section for the work on my Etsy!
The Rocky Mountain Bead Society Spring Bead Bazaar is on
|Twins and Crystals Bracelet|
Just a few classes coming up! We’ve scheduled them on weekends at Gahanna Bead Studio for your convenience.
- Upcoming Glass AxisClasses for May:
- Floral Beads in soft glass. May 8,15,22.
- You can read about the classes at http://www.glassaxis.org
- Gahanna Bead Studio classes for April:
- Twins & Crystal Bracelet (photo above). April 21
- Please note: materials are not included in this class
- You can register online at http://www.gahannabeadstudio.com
- Hey There from Hannah Rosner at Good River Gallery (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)
- New Kits from Good River Gallery (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)
- New Floral Pendants and Beads On Etsy (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)
- A Word from Good River Gallery (goodrivergallery.wordpress.com)